Thursday 16 October 2014

If all else fails... Make a book

Or just fold some paper! 

 
Seriously, for me this is heaven... Folding and cutting paper until I have stacks ready to be sewn into text blocks, later to become journals. 
This afternoon I was feeling rather down, not sure why but I was miserable and mean... I went for a long walk to try to get rid of excess energy and bought a load of paper!
I came home and just started folding and cutting, 

folding and cutting each piece of paper... 
Hours went by in a blur. Look at that lovely stack of folded paper all ready to sew!
I was in the flow, folding and cutting paper and later measuring and sewing it into text blocks. 


I feel like a different person now, so much more energy, I'm recharged, revitalised, inspired, so many ideas and possibilities... all from folding a little paper. 




No comments:

Post a Comment