Sunday 3 November 2013

Time flies

It feels like forever since I've been able to work on a book, I have all these ideas that keep bubbling up and no time to try them!
And with the beautiful weather we're enjoying in Siena, I am spending a lot of time outside. I feel I've got to make the most if this sunshine and warm weather! 
It is starting to feel more autumnal now, yesterday was the first cold morning! 
I'm sure after this week I'll be able to settle down and make some books... 
But at the moment siena is so alive and there are so many things going on locally... 
We went to an olive oil festival...

To Orvieto in Umbria...

To the Tea Room...

Exploring Siena with new friends 

And I've moved house! It's been a busy time and I'm looking forward to being able to make more books again soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment